Posted by Faheem Mustafa
Most of the times, especially in research work it happens, you have to download and save the whole research papers of 400-500 or above pages. But you need only a few of them. Therefor Free Software Advisor brings a sfotware for you using which you can split the PDF files or Merge Different PDF's into one as your requirement. pdfsam is an open source tool (GPL license) designed to handle pdf files. It’s released in 2 versions, basic and enhanced.PDF Split and Merge is a freeware and most easy application used to merge and split PDF Files. Console and GUI versions are available. The GUI is written in Java Swing and it provides functions to select files and set options. It's made over the iText library.
- rotate pages of the selected pdf documents.
- visually reorder pages of a selected pdf document.
- visually compose a document dragging pages from selected pdf documents.
- save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
- split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
- merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
- extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
- mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
- manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up.