About

Posted by Faheem Mustafa

About The Blog

Free Software is platform, dedicated to Technology News, Windows 7 Tweaks, XP & Vista Tweaks, Firefox Tweaks, Internet Tweaks, XP Themes, Vista Themes, Docks, Wallpapers etc. Here we provide you a collection of unique softwares plus Tips and Tricks  for your daily PC/Internet usage and blogging. Check out top navigation menu for browsing all the topics.
I have been giving the source of the articles or themes, which I have taken from other sites/blogs. However if you find your work here without the source or the back link (credit), please contact me

About Author

I am Faheem Mustafa, undergrad student of Business Studies from COMSATS University Lahore, Pakistan.
I am founder of Free Software Advisor and love surfing internet usually to find out "what's new". I like my computing experience to be unique, customizable, and fully under my control. I Like to discover, try and share newer software.. And for sharing the knowledge I decided to start blogging. This is my first experience in blogging...so hope you guys will appreciate my work..
I love Technology, Graphics, Creative Work of Designer and writing about new Trends, Web 2.0, Technology, Gadget. 
Subscribe to our RSS feed , Keep yourself update by following us on Twitter, Facebook
If you like to see my Blogging journey. For Adding me on Gtalk " faheem.faheem[at]gmail [dot] com "

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails