Posted by Faheem Mustafa
There are several cool and beautiful themes available for the latest version of Windows. But Windows 7 doesn’t allow you install or apply third-party themes by default. You need to patch Windows files (system files) to install third-party themes in Windows 7.
As most of the Windows users hesitate to play with system files, here is an easier way to install third-party themes in Windows 7.
1. Download UxStyle Core from here.
2. Run the program, accept the agreement and simply click install button to complete the installation.
3. Reboot your computer.
4. Download your favorite Windows 7 theme and then move all the files to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, where “C” is your Windows 7 drive.
5. Double-click on the Windows Theme File to apply the theme.
6. Enjoy with the new Windows 7 theme.